Portland Diminished Value Claim
After an accident, the value of your car significantly decreases even if you repair all of the damages to fully restore the car. Make sure you get the money you deserve by contacting the experts in diminished value at Portland.
Terry, thanks for your help. I settled for $2929, which was your estimate and Farmers’ divided by two, but they said as policy they would not reimburse for the appraisal. I am actually fine with it as prior to talking with you I would have not gotten anything at all. I gave your contact to someone who had their car backed into. (John Finn – Portland, Oregon)
As soon as buyers see your car has been in an accident, their perceived value of the vehicle changes and their offer price can significantly decrease. If you have fully repaired the car to be running smoothly, your car is worth more than this perceived value from the buyer.
Here are just a few reasons Autoloss is the leader in Portland diminished value claims:
- We have recovered over $17,000,000.00 the past year in diminished value
- We have local appraisers in Portland, OR
- We are licensed auto appraisers
- As consumer advocates, we work exclusively in your interest
- Our experience as an auto dealer and licensed public adjusters gives us the unique view from all angles of the industry
- Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
Call us today at (877) 655-1661 to talk to a diminished value professional!