Miami Diminished Value Claim
Make sure that you receive the full value of your car by working with the professionals at Autoloss. We work for you to ensure that your car is valued for the best price and that you receive the best Miami diminished value claim.
Buyers are able to see the full history of your car online, and may offer you less money if they see the car has been in an accident. However, if you have restored your car to its optimal condition, your car is worth more than this perceived value from the buyer.
“I turned in my claim to State Farm and they turned me down for diminished value for my 2002 BMW X5 with $15,761 in repairs. After two months, they told me to get documentation. I spoke with Autoloss and they sent me a DV appraisal that day. They faxed it to State Farm and within two weeks, I was going to the State Farm office to get my check for $22,500.”
– Dave Roundtree (Miami, Florida)
As your trusted Miami diminished value claim company, we know your rights. If you have a vehicle with significant damage due to someone else’s negligence, you have the right to file a diminished value claim.
Here are just a few reasons Autoloss is the leader in Miami diminished value claims:
- We have recovered over $17,000,000.00 the past year in diminished value
- We have local appraisers in Miami, FL
- We are licensed auto appraisers
- As consumer advocates, we work exclusively in your interest
- Our experience as an auto dealer and licensed public adjusters gives us the unique view from all angles of the industry
- Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
Call us today at (877) 655-1661 to talk to a diminished value professional!