I can't thank you guys enough for all of your help in resolving the wreck and insurance issues that I ran into. Without your help and persistence I would still have my wrecked Volvo in the driveway.
We just got the car back yesterday and it looks, drives and feels as it did before the accident. Not only did my insurance company pay for all of the repairs, they also paid my $500.00 deductible and paid us an extra $500.00 for a rental car. Nationwide just sent two checks yesterday for the medical bills and pain and suffering.
You and Autoloss.com was the best investment I could've made in resolving all of the issues that were involved in the accident.
Please thank everyone for my wife and me. You turned traumatic experience into a positive outcome.
I wish you all the success that you deserve.
- How to Know You Have a Diminished Value Case
- What Your Auto Body Shop Fails to Tell You
- Odometer Tampering or "Clocking"
- Frame-Related Diminished Value
- Body Shops Pressured to Hide Frame Damage on Repair Orders
- Certified Used Vehicle Programs Reject Cars with Accident Damage
- Flood Cars — NICB Access to Hurricane Claims
- Understanding Diminished Value