Why hire Autoloss?
- Consumer Advocates — We only work for Consumers
- Licensed Auto Appraisers in Numerous States
- Former Licensed Public Adjusters
- 50 years of combined auto experience
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Approved Court Expert Witness
- Former Auto Dealer
Before hiring an appraiser, make sure you check the following:
- Do they work for the insurance company?
- Do they sign their reports?
- Are they approved Court Experts?
- Are they licensed appraisers ?
- Did you get a free quote to make sure their quote is accurate?
- Do they offer a physical inspection?
- Do they have the necessary experience to be credible in a court of law?
- Will they appear in a court of law as your expert witness?
We are local, professional, and independent. We never work for the insurance company. We only work for consumers. We have found that auto appraisers that work for the insurance companies will document a Diminished Value estimate that is approximate 10%-20% of the real Diminished Value you are owed. Insurance Appraisers have to come in with a lower diminished value amount because they do not want to lose their good standing with the insurance company. Insurance Companies will send auto appraisers thousands of claims vs. your one claim. Who do you think the appraiser is working for? Don't be fooled.